Friday, October 22, 2010

I Love Oscar De La Renta's New Collection


Oscar De La Renta's S/S 2011 collection is so beautiful, I just love the cut and look of these garments. He's got an incredible way of capturing the romantic, glamorous, elegance of the 40s and 50s and yet producing a collection that's so wearable now. I'm in love with that. He's provided a way to indulge in the classics without being 'dated' as old fashioned.

And I love this pin stripped look, I actually thought it was gray at first, but it isn't although it would look marvelous in a lovely solid, not too dark and not too light tone of gray. I would love to wear this outfit.

Here's the link to the pictures from the rest of his beautiful collection
http://fashionshowphotos.net/2011/2011-ss-new-york/oscar-de-la-renta-ss-2011/
Enjoy!

Budget Online Fashion Design Schools and Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you :)